Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Long Time No See!

Oh my....it's been too long friends.

Well....we are still in the States. Not planning on going back to China until baby Enlu is a little older...main reason being we don't want to deal with trying to find safe milk powder, etc. We will wait until he is eating solids better before returning.

Enlu turned 7 months old yesterday and, as always parents always say, we can't imagine life without him. He is a sweet, if rather vocal and constantly hungry, baby and our little "half blood" baby is growing up so fast!

My hubby even started a WeiShi account for him where you can check out all of his cute videos...stay tuned and I will post the link for it later.

More updates coming soon, I promise. Can't believe it's been so long! But between my job and baby, I really have been preoccupied. Let's remedy that. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Julie,

    How are you? I was searching for Mandarin learning information online found the FAQ page at your blog: http://julesinea.blogspot.ca/p/faq.html
    (Thanks for sharing those great resources to help you study Chinese;)

    It's funny. We are now making an infographic about Chinese learning. We are asking 30-50 bloggers the TOP THREE RESOURCES they use to learn Mandarin Chinese.

    I was trying to send an email to julie.m@pobox.com to give you a bit more details, but it failed...

    Is there a contact page here?

    Either way, thanks Julie thanks for sharing the learning resources at your blog:)


    Yang

    ReplyDelete